European Social Fund (ESF) Delivery
At Highfield we believe we are the ideal partner to support the delivery of your programmes under the European Social Fund (ESF) contracts.
Our flexible and customisable approach allows us to develop a curriculum plan for you which focuses on the exact requirements of your learners and evidences the guided learning hours (GLH) that they are required to complete as part of their programme. Please note that the qualification and units available from Highfield support with evidencing that GLH have been achieved by learners, whether regulated or non-regulated outcomes are required.
We also provide effective assessment options (such as e-assessment on multiple-choice examination qualifications) and offer learning resources that support Highfield qualifications and units.
Other benefits of working in partnership with us when it comes to ESF funding in the retail sector include:
- exceptional value for money
- delivery programmes designed in line with Local Education Partnership (LEP) priorities
- one-step learner registration across multiple units
- dedicated account management support
- programme design assistance
- branded certification
- fast results and certification turnaround
- transferrable learner registrations