Fantastic Customer Service Job Opportunity in Doncaster
Employment Type: Permanent, Full Time
Are you looking to start a new and challenging career?
Do you understand the importance of happy customers to a business?
Do you want to work for an award-winning business with an international reputation for excellence?
If the answer to the above is yes, then we think we have the perfect opportunity for you.
At Highfield, we’re huge advocates of apprenticeship programmes. Not only do we provide apprentice assessment services and produce training resources, but we’re also committed to providing apprentices with opportunities to grow within our business.
We’re currently looking to recruit a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprentice. The successful applicant will be required to work within our Distribution Team – so they’ll gain a great understanding of how we work and our core values. We think this is key to anyone looking at not just completing their apprenticeship, but also looking for a long-term career opportunity with us.
Here’s what we’d expect from you:
- a commitment to providing great customer service (this is something we’re passionate about) and personal development
- a friendly and positive, can-do attitude
- good communication skills
Here’s what you can expect from us in return:
- our full support in helping you achieve your apprenticeship
- friendly and supportive work colleagues across all levels of the business
- an exceptional pension scheme, as well as critical illness cover
- the opportunity to learn about different areas of the Highfield business
- potential progression opportunities at the end of your apprenticeship
Applying couldn’t be easier – so what are you waiting for? Take that first step.
If you think you’re the right apprentice for us (we’d love to hear why), then simply email a copy of your CV to us at email@example.com