Here's a little bit of information about Highfield Qualifications - the awarding organisation of the Highfield Group.
We’re a global leader in compliance and work-based learning and apprenticeship qualifications and one of the
UK’s most recognisable awarding organisations. As such we’re regulated by Ofqual, Qualifications Wales, SQA
Accreditation, the Council for the Curriculum, Examinations and Assessment (CCEA), and the Security Industry
Authority (SIA). In addition to this, we’re also a government-regulated end-point assessment organisation (EPAO).
As an awarding organisation we've developed 300+ qualifications designed to enhance the career prospects of
learners. These qualifications are now delivered by over 40,000 trainers and training providers spread across over 100
countries. They cover multiple sectors such as retail, health and social care, finance, customer service, rail and
engineering, hospitality, logistics, aviation and many more.
Why we're different?
Having become a top 5 awarding organisation in the UK in a little under a decade, we’re clearly doing something
right. Here’s what differentiates us from the competition:
• unbeatable customer service – we both listen and respond
• dedicated account management support
• engaging, interactive and award-winning supporting resources
• tablet-based e-assessment on request
• regular global CPD webinars
• a 3-ring policy on all incoming calls
• e-certification at no additional cost
• a full suite of end-point assessment services
• blended-learning solutions
• true value for money without compromising on quality
• an online certificate checking facility – Checkcert
We're also committed to our core principles of quality, value, service and integrity, and these principles form the cornerstone of everything we do.